Credit Europe Asigurari is certified SR EN ISO 9001 starting with June 2015
Following the audit process developped by TUV AUSTRIA CERT GMBH, Credit Europe Asigurari (CEA) was certified according to quality standard SR EN ISO 9001:2008.
By implementing the certification SR EN ISO 9001, CEA continues to fulfill the objectives which are:
- providing competitive products and services meant to come to fulfill the clients needs, by increase of satisfaction and winning their trust,
- optimize the labor processes by organizing efficiently the activities within CEAR departments having as purpose cost decrease and continuous improvement of general performance,
- establishing durable and transparent relations, both party advantageous with clients and CEAR collaborators,
- prevention of non-conformity in connection to regulations in force within the insurance field,
- increase of market share and diversity of portfolio in view of fulfilling the company`s targets of profitability,
- active and systematic adoption to modification of insurance market conditions.
Credit Europe Asigurari is authorized to develop general insurance activities in Romania starting with 9th of July 2007 and represents a direct investment of Dutch financial group Credit Europe Group N.V. and Fiba Group, present in 12 countries (10 in Europe and 2 in Asia), through approximately 15.000 employees and 82 companies, with a social capital of over USD 3 billion and actives of over USD 19 billion.